Website translation is a profitable investment. Translating a website is the best way to reach worldwide markets and increase your international sales.
Delsh Business Consultancy provides professional and quality website translation services in India with fast turnaround & low price and 100% human translation and no repeated words charges.
Website translation is the process of taking your website content in its original language and adapting it, often word-for-word, into other languages to make it accessible and useable to global customers. Our translators and localizers can translate your website in any format if you wish to get the new version of your website online as fast as possible.
DBC is specialized in web content translation services, e-commerce websites, mobile apps content, and trading platforms, as well as the translation of product sheets in a very wide range of disciplines, such as machine, tourism, beauty, sport, economy, finance, health, cuisine, chemistry, and more. In addition to web page translation, our services include blog and article writing services for websites (SEO writing) optimized for search engines. It is important to ensure that your website communicates the importance and advantages of your products to your customer clearly. The best way to ensure this is to get your website translated to your customer’s language.
Some of the special features of our website translation services include:
- In-depth knowledge of the target language, culture, and the market due to which our website translation services generate a pleasant user experience and drive business results.
- Availability of Website translation services in any format as per client requirements.
- A specialized team of experts with the updated domain knowledge.
What’s the Difference between Localization and Translation?
Localization is a more in-depth process that results in a document that seems to have been written specifically for the target audience. This can mean changing cultural, religious or political references, replacing images and even changing logos in some circumstances and Translation is about converting a document from one language to another, so that the reader can understand what it says.
This helps companies overcome regional barriers and present their business to local audiences in a way that those audiences can relate to and identify with. The result is rapid engagement and successful brand positioning for your company.
- 52% of all websites are in English, but only 25% of the world understands English.
- 72% of customers give preference to websites in their native language.
- 54% of customers prefer local language over price to make buying decisions.
- 90% of global online shopping takes place in only 12 languages.
- 80% of websites saw business growth of 2x after launching multilingual site.
- 71% of Fortune 500 companies have multilingual websites.
We are trusted globally for delivering high-quality translation and localization solutions. Our customer satisfaction index of 99.65%.
Let us know your translation needs
Delsh Business Consultancy Private Limited
Contact number: 9999933921